THE 6 BEST FOOT SPAS REVIEWED 2020
Have you been on the hunt for that perfect foot spa that will provide you with relief after a long day on your feet?
If so, then you have come to the right place because we have a lot to offer you in that regard.
In last few years, people have realized how important it is to relive stress whenever you have had a tiring day. It is true that not all of us can make enough time out of our schedules to go to a professional spa but what we can do is make use of the devices that are readily available. There’s nothing like soaking your feet in a fabulous foot spa for the ultimate indulgence.
So, we suggest that you get yourself a foot spa and let your feet relax without spending too much money.
Foot spas are really affordable and come in a number of types and features. We have made a list and you will find the most functional foot spas in here.
|MaxKare Foot Spa/Bath Massager with Heat Bubbles||Ivation Foot Spa Massager||All-in-one Foot Spa Bath Massager|
|Temperature range||95°F- 118°F||95°F- 122°F||122°F|
If you have been on the hunt for best foot spa for quite some time now, then our very first recommendation is going to win your heart.
Expand to See More
The MaxKare Foot Spa features two extremely powerful and functional hydro jets that help your feet relieve stress by pushing a huge stream of water. You can control the speed of the water stream coming from the jets by making use of three different levels such as low, medium and high.
It comes with a built-in heater that will keep your feet warm and cozy for as long as you want to make use of the foot spa. The device is very spacious and it even fits men’s feet perfectly.
- ✓It comes with detachable pumice that will get rid of all the dead skin to make your feet feel soft and hydrated.
- ✓It features a cover so while you’re getting a wonderful massage, you can keep it covered to prevent unwanted splashes from messing up your floor.
- ✓The two rollers that MaxKare Foot Spa features work on your arches very effectively.
- ✓We have tested the MaxKare Foot Spa quite many times and we must say it isn’t just very relaxing but it’s easy to use.
- ✓This foot spa also gives you the ability to adjust it according to your own preferences which in fact is a great feature.
- ✓So, if you’re looking for an efficient and over the top foot spa, then MaxKare Aqua Jet Foot Spa is the one for you.
Our next recommendation comes with motorized rollers and a powerful vibrating mechanism so you can just sit back and enjoy an amazing massage at the comfort of your home or even office.
Expand to See More
The spa features a combination of water and oxygenating jets that helps the spa not only exterminate the soreness of your feet but it also relieves any kind of pain that you might have been suffering for very long. The foot massager helps you relax and lets the stress leave your body entirely after a hectic day.
You can also add oils to this foot massager and let aromatherapy do its magic with your feet.
- ✓It doesn’t come with a cover but it does feature a distinction line on the inside of the machine so you know exactly how much water to add to the spa machine so it doesn’t spill over or splash.
- ✓You can add Epsom salt in this foot massager to make your feet massaged at the best of its capacity.
- ✓It comes with two different settings; one allows you to turn the bubbles on or off while the other can be used to turn off the massager. The digital display makes it really easy to use and understand.
- ✓The foot spa also features a temperature control through which you can warm up the water as maximum as 122degree Fahrenheit.
- ✓The temperature control allows you to keep the temperature comfortable according to your preference and it also helps you combat swelling effectively.
- ✓The Ivation Foot Spa Massager also has a limited time warranty which makes it worth buying.
The all-in-one Foot Spa Massager does exactly what its name claims to do. It comes with all the essentials that one can need a in a foot massager and it works like magic on your feet.
Expand to See More
The foot massager features three preset programs so you can adjust all the settings individually, but you can choose a program that fits your needs best.
- ✓The massager comes with built-in heater to provide you with heat therapy when needed.
- ✓In order to help improve your blood circulation, the bath massager features the oxygenated bubble program to provide you with utmost ease and comfort.
- ✓The high-frequency vibration massage will relieve the stress that has been bugging you from your day and let your feet breath.
- ✓The All-in-one foot massager allow you to customize the features according to your own preference and enjoy it at the best of its capacity.
- ✓The wheels will allow you to easily transport it from one place to another while the hose can conveniently get rid of all the water.
- ✓The high-frequency massage’s vibrations aren’t just limited to your feet but to your entire body so it is something that will relieve stress from your entire body and provide you with full-body massage.
- ✓The product comes with 5-year warranty so if it malfunctions within this time frame, you can easily get it replaced from the company.
Looking for a foot massager that can get your cold water to the highest temperature within minutes? Then HoMedics Foot Salon Pro Footbath is something you need to consider. This foot massager keeps the water at a steady temperature and provides you with utmost stress relief.
Expand to See More
This is an amazing foot massager that you can use to release your foot stress and is also perfect for those people suffering from chronic foot pain.
The Homedics Foot Salon Pro Footbath combines the benefits of rollers, vibration and oxygenated bubbles to get you the comfort you need. it eases muscle pain and relives stress so efficiently that you won’t use any other foot massager for a very long time.
- ✓The foot massager increases blood circulation and reduces swelling very efficiently.
- ✓It comes with a pedicure feature. It has been integrated in the center of the foot massager with a smooth and rough pumice stone, a massager roller and a brush. So now, you can have beautiful feet while you let the stress relive your body.
- ✓It comes with a splash guard that will cut down on all the spills and spats that happen while you’re getting the massage you need.
- ✓The HoMedics Foot Salon Pro FootBath also features an on-board storage compartment where you can keep all your pedicure essentials safely.
- ✓The product is also very easy to clean and highly efficient in making up to all the said features.
- ✓This is also very lightweight and portable so you can take it anywhere you want.
- ✓This may be the best foot massager that is not just easy to use but also gets you amazing feet along with ease.
The Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa has been designed in such a way that it turns out to be different from all other foot spas. This foot massager doesn’t have any rollers or nodes under your feet and it comes with an entirely different mechanism to provide you with maximum ease and comfort.
Expand to See More
In this massager, there are holes for the bubbles that help your blood circulation with the water.
The massager features nodes and a single wheel at the very center of the spa so you can move your feet up but only one at a time and make sure of this newly added feature however this one feature can only be used manually.
- ✓Most of the people don’t really like manual features but the best thing about this foot spa is that it lets you relax completely without the fear of getting pinched by the painful nodes.
- ✓The Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot also comes with a pedicure kit so that once you’re done relaxing; you can get your feet to look beautiful right at the comfort of your home.
- ✓You can easily clip your nails and brush your feet and get your feet pedicured conveniently.
- ✓It comes with a nice storage bag to keep all your pedicure essentials in one place.
- ✓This foot spa is absolutely recommended for all the ladies out there because who doesn’t love a nice pedicure in the comforts of home.
- ✓It is amazing for relieving stress and you will find it really easy to use with the detailed instruction manual.
If we talk about Conair in general, we have to say that they make a ton of foot spas, all of them are reputed for their exceptional functionality and performance. However, the Conair Waterfall Foot is their most popular foot spa for its great features and ease of use.
Expand to See More
It is an amazing foot spa which does come with a few downsides. It is a bit loud if you turn on the lights feature of the product and the water gets a bit cold overtime, meaning, it doesn’t keep the temperature of the water consistently.
- ✓It is a pretty affordable foot spa given the number of features it comes with.
- ✓The best thing about Conair Foot Spa is its waterfall feature. The warm stream when falls on your feet feels amazing and provides you with relief from all the stress.
- ✓It is great for relieving stress and increasing the blood circulation of the feet.
- ✓The Conair Foot Spa is also recommended for people suffering from chronic foot pain.
- ✓The product also includes three pedicure pieces that you can attach to the foot spa and acquire an amazing pedicure experience in the confines of your home.
- ✓Another thing that we loved about this foot spa was the incorporation of the blue LEDs. Not many foot spa manufacturer make use lighting in these products so it is a really nice touch.
- ✓The Conair Foot Spa comes with a 5-year limited time warranty which is safety net for this purchase. In case something goes wrong, you can always get it replaced.
SO, these are the best foot spas that we found for you. We have tested all these products for an extended basis so ensure that these recommendations are completely safe to use.
If you think we may have left a product out that should be on this list, do let us and our readers know through your feedback below.
Femininity Embraced is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Femininity Embraced earns fees from products sold through qualifying purchases by linking to Amazon.com. Amazon offers a commission on products sold through their affiliate links.